Looking for the fastest 3Dprinter? Or want to finish your 3D project fast?
No problem! I have a list ready for you. I understand that there are times when a 3D printer works better. This could depend on the type of project you work on or perhaps, just a personal preference.
No matter what your reason is, we are here to help. I guarantee you that we will give you a list of the fastest 3d printers on the market.
- 1 Fastest 3D Printer in the World
- 1.1 Fastest Desktop 3D Printer
- 1.2 Fastest Consumer 3D Printer
- 1.3 Fastest Industrial 3D Printer
- 2 Conclusion
- 3 References
|Fastest 3D Printers||Check Price||Price||Rating||Type||Speed|
|Uniz Slash Plus UDP||$||4.3/5||Desktop||720mm/hr|
|DeltaWASP 2040 Turbo 2||$||January 17, 1900||Consumer||500 mm/s|
|HP MultiJet Fusion||$$||4.5/5||Industrial||3200 Printer : 2800 cm³/hr (170 in³/hr)
4200 Printer : 4000 cm³/hr (244 in³/hr)
|Massivit 1800||$$$||4.5/5||Industrial||Up to 13.7in/hr|
Fastest 3D Printer in the World
Using the fastest 3D printer can increase your production and help you save a lot of time. With this technology, you do as many iterations for prototyping.
With the advancement in technology, you can now 3D print bigger projects faster than ever. If this is the 3D printer you need, you’ll find one here. Weare dedicated to helping you find the worlds fastest 3d printer! Below you will find the fastest consumer, desktop and industrial 3D printers that can keep up with your fast-paced lifestyle or operation.
Fastest Desktop 3D Printer
If you are looking for a fast desktop 3Dprinter, then this one is definitely for you. This is designed to fit in your workspace. This may be smaller compared to the other brands, but it is very competitive in terms of speed.
Uniz is popular for designing fast 3D printers. Slash Plus UDP is among the fastest desktop 3D printers in the market today.
Slash Plus UDP is the first printer to employ Uniz’s Uni-Directional PeelTM (UDP) technology that delivers layerless, high-resolution end-user parts with exceptional surface finish and resolution.
This high-speed desktop 3D printer is great for both prosumers and hobbyists. This is also perfect in the educational sector.
One great thing about this fast 3D printing machine is its simple hardware design. It’s easy to clean and use. The device is also user-friendly, it is designed to help you adapt to UDP technology easily.
- Durable Resin Vat. Its vat floor is composed of a specific polymer film designed to last for up to 1,000 3D printing hours.
- Mobile App Friendly. You can control the 3D printer using Android and iOS devices.
- Durable. This is built with a steel-reinforced carbon fiber frame. You can expert this to last for years.
- Built-In Model Repair Function
- Automatic Calibration
- Closed frame
- Manufacturer: UNIZ
- Category: Desktop
- Technology: Resin (SLA, DLP…)
- Material: Liquid resin
- Max. build size: 192 × 122 × 200 mm
- XY accuracy: 0.03 mm
- Max. build size: 7.5 x 4.8 x 7.8 inches
- Max. build volume: 4.68 L
- Min. layer thickness: 0.01 mm
- XY-Resolution: 1,280x800x150 μm
- Z-Res (μm): 10
- Solid Output Speed: 1,000 cc/hr
- Z-axis/Z-envelope Speed: 720mm/hr / 16,700cc/hr
- Dimensions: 350 × 400 × 530 mm
- Weight: 12 kg
- Nozzle diameter(s) —
- Power input: 100-240 V 50-60 Hz AC
Fastest Consumer 3D Printer
This consumer 3D printer is a great printer for home use. It’s also a great start if you want to start a 3D printing service. Check our top pick for the fastest consumer 3D printer.
This can be the fastest home 3d printer for you.Delta WASP’s size and built is perfect for home use.
It can print objects as high as 40cm with resolution up to50 microns. Turbo 2 operates with a maximum print speed of 500 millimeters persecond with a maximum travel speed of 1,000 millimeters per second. These numbers can easily dwarf the speed specs of most FFF/FDM 3D printers on themarket which explains why we choose DeltaWASP 2040 Turbo 2 as our fastest 3Dprinter for home
Turbo 2 comes with two versions of extruders such as follows:
- Spitfire Red Extrude. Comes with a Spitfire LT Cartridge, which is a compatible LDM extruder that features paste extrusion.
- Zen Dual Extruder. Includes two 0.4 mm ZEN LT Cartridges enabling multi-material and or multi-color 3D printing.
Turbo 2 is versatile. It can print different types of materials including ABS, Nylon and PETG. It is also compatible with filaments from third-party manufacturers, so you have a wider option when you need a filament.
For your comfort and convenience, this 3D printer supports standalone printing through SD card. It also supports USB and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Model: DeltaWASP 20 40 Turbo2
- Manufacturer: WASP
- Price: $ 3,602
- Category: Desktop
- Technology: Extrusion (FFF, FDM…)
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- OS compatibility: Mac OS, Microsoft Windows, Linux
- Generic material: Yes
- XY accuracy: —
- Max. build size: 200 × 200 × 400 mm
- Max. build volume: 16.00 L
- Max. print speed: 500 mm/s
- Min. layer thickness: 0.05 mm
- Dimensions: 490 × 440 × 870 mm
- Weight: 20 kg
- Nozzle diameter(s): 0.4 mm
- Power input: 220-240 V
- SD card
- Heated Bed. Maximum temperature of 120 C° for 3D printing using ABS.
- Resurrection system. This allows users to save and resume their 3D printing projects. This is very useful in case of a power failure.
- Free ZED system. This is similar to the resurrection system, it allows the user to select from where they will continue the 3D printing process.
- LCD screen
- Heated Print Bed
- Auto Calibration
- Dual extruder
- New proprietary board of industrial quality with Wi-Fi module
- New sliding system on bearings
- New mechanics of high-temperature resistant arms
- Engine cooling system to increase performance
- Suspended cushioned Bowden
- End filament sensor
- External spool support
Fastest Industrial 3D Printer
If you are looking for a speedy industrial 3D printer the following machines are for you. These 3Dprinters are usually huge and pricey. But, they are good investments if you are planning to start a 3D printing service or business.
Cincinnati Incorporated, in partnership with Oak Ridge National Labs, has developed the world’s first industrial-size 3D printer. With this 3D printer, you can create 3D large-scale projects in just a matter of hours using additive manufacturing.
BAAM uses the proven design and technology from its laser platform including the machine frame, motion system and control. It has also been adapted with an extruder and feeding system. This is designed for production and manufacturing. Its size and speed allow large parts to be finished quickly.
This large 3D printer allows you to use commodity thermoplastic materials which makes printing cost per part more reasonable. This is designed with an open architecture to give you more options in choosing the materials. At the same time, this keeps material costs low.
- Company: CI
- Fastest 3D Printer Model: BAAM
- Technology: BAAM (Big Area Additive Manufacturing)
- Use: Industrial manufacturing
- Fastest 3D Printer Speed: 38 lbs of material deposited per hour
- Compatible with 3rd party filaments: Yes an open material system
- Printable material(s): ABS, PPS, PC, PLA,, PEI, composite materials
- 3D print size: XL
- Print size millimeters (xyz): 6000 x 2300 x 1900 mm
- Print size inches (xyz): 236.2 x 90.5 x 74.8 inches
- Extruder type: Granular
- Print Speed: 80lbs/hr
- Frame: Stress relieved Steel plate fabricated frame
- Display: 22” LCD color touch screen
- Connectivity: Network interface/USB Outlet
- Steel Plated Frame
- 80 lbs/hour Feedrate
- Linear Motor Drives
- Touchscreen Control
- Commodity Materials
- 3D Print Size Available
- 140″ x 65″ x 72″
- 140″ x 65″ x 98″
- 240″ x 90″ x 72″
This fastest 3D printer is designed to deliver design flexibility fast so you can propel your business into the future. HP Jet Fusion 3D printing reinvents the way you prototype and produce functional parts by delivering quality output up to 10 times faster at half the cost.
With this fast 3D printer, you can produce multiple prototypes at home within a day. You can print the part overnight and deliver it the day after to your customer. That’s how fast HP Jet Fusion delivers.
With this technology, they are able to design new components and support their customers 100% to complete their own solution. HP Multi Jet reduced their time to market and shorten up the lead time between component design and real parts production.
- Model: Jet Fusion 3D 4200
- Category: Industrial
- Technology: Material Jetting
- OS Compatibility: Microsoft Windows
- Max Build Size: 406 × 305 × 406 mm
- Max Build Volume: 380 x 284 x 380 mm
- Min. Layer Thickness: 0.07 mm
- Resolution: Minimum feature size of 0.020 in. (0.5mm)
- Layer Thickness:
- 3200 Printer: 0.08 mm (0.003 in)
- 4200 Printer: 0.07 to 0.08 mm
- Standard Accuracy: +/-.012″ up to 4″ and +/-.003″ for every inch over that
- Building Speed
- 3200 Printer: 2800 cm³/hr (170 in³/hr)13
- 4200 Printer: 4000 cm³/hr (244 in³/hr)14
- Print Resolution: 1200 dpi
- Dimension: 2178 × 1238 × 1448 mm
- Weight: 750 kg
- Power input: 9 to 11 kW @ 110-220 V 50-60 Hz AC
- Closed Frame. For safer operation, better print quality and less noise and heat loss.
- Touchscreen. For easier operation, this 3D printer is equipped with a touchscreen operation. You can conveniently set the settings with a few touches.
- Multi Jet Fusion technologies. Thanks to this the 3D printer meets tolerances of +/-.012” or +/-.003” per inch, whichever is greater, for more precision.
- Durable Materials. Multi Jet Fusion materials include nylon and glass-filled nylon that are popular for its great impact strength, medium flexibility and high-resistance to environmental factors.
- Scalability. Multi Jet Fusion can make a single part or component as easily as dozens or hundreds of production pieces.
- Complex Geometry. You can build geometries easily due to the 3D printing process. Thus, you can add complexity without any additional cost.
- Rapid Turnaround Time. You can ship parts typically in 3-4 days for faster design iterations and speed to market.
- Part Production. This fast 3D printer can produce end-use parts with near-isotopic properties on-demand, increasing throughput.
Massivit 3D is the only provider of large format 3D printing solutions for the visual communication arena. It also offers uniquely rapid additive manufacturing technology combined with proprietary printing materials, user-friendly software and a suite of personalized services dedicated to customer success.
Massivit 3D printing uses patented Gel Dispensing Printing (GDP) technology that empowers print services, exhibition and entertainment producers and interior designers to secure new revenue sources by providing innovative 3D campaigns with remarkable speed.
Massivit 1800 is the first of its kind to produce super-size signages, displays and props for visual communication. With its unprecedented printing speed you can expect business growth through scalability of printing heads and versatile printing materials that’s why this makes it into our fastest 3D printer speed.
Overall, Massivit 1800 is a fast, reliable and profitable 3D printer.
- Print Volume: 1.5 x 1.17 x 1.8 m
- Max printing size (wxdxh): 145 x 111 x 180 cm
- Max. object weight per piece: 330 lbs
- Productivity (z-axis): Up to 35cm/hr
- Printer Dimension (wxdxh): 122.4 x 87.6 x 110.4
- Print Speed (Vertica or Z axisl): Up to 13.7in/hr
- X-Y Horizontal Speed: 1,000 mm/s
- Printer Weight: 5511 lbs (2500 kg)
- Ambient Temperature: 60.8° F – 86° F (16° C – 30° C)
- Ventilation: Required
- Printing material: Dimengel – Massivit proprietary photo polymeric printing material white shade pails of 19kg
- Software on machine: Massivit proprietary front end software
- Operating on Windows®
- Network: LAN connection
- Massivit Smart: Massivit proprietary software* for file preparation
- Features: scale, rotate, slice, support generation
- Input file format: STL
- Electrical voltage: 3x32A 380-400VAC±10%, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption @50Hz (printing): 10kW
- Air pressure 6-8 bar | 88-118 psi
The fastest 3D printers can reduce lead time and increaseproductivity which makes it very appealing to 3D printing services. The downside with this, is that these printers tend to be very expensive. You can’tfind the fastest 3d printer under 1000 or fastest 3d printer under 500. All ofthem will cost you $,3000 and more.
The machines above are the fastest 3D printer in the world. As you can see, you will find a speedy 3D printer for home or industrial use. Whatever your purpose is there’s definitely a fast 3D printer for you.